Wednesday 7 January 2015

Goals for This Week

The three goals I gave myself for this week are:

* Average 9 portions of fruit and veg a day. I am usually very good at eating lots of fruit and veg, but tend to slip a bit in the winter as I eat less salads. I haven't quite made it - 7 or 8 portions each day so far - but I am working on it.  I am also keeping a food diary.

* Finish at least one book. Done! I finished Excellent Women by Barbara Pym.

* Clear the kitchen surfaces - this is the first 52 Weeks to an Organised Home challenge. So far I have done nothing. 

I am counting my weeks as Monday to Sunday to tie in with the 52 Weeks challenge. Realistically not much will happen during the working week, certainly in the home organising and probably also the reading. Between Monday and Friday I seem to barely come up for air. At weekends I have more time to think about decluttering and sitting down with a book. I'm not going to expect too much of myself. Anything I manage is a good thing, right? 

In other news, still no internet. Groan. An engineer is supposed to be coming to look at the line imminently.  

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Hope you get some internet sorted out - we were also grateful for hot spots and data plans when we moved. Good luck on the goals :)